Plumbing Apprentice Jobs in Port St Lucie, FL
Who We Are:
We are a locally owned residential Plumbing & Air-Conditioning service company. Delivering exceptional service is our standard. Our dedication to delivering efficient & professional service every time is the reason for our excellent reputation.
🕺Why Join Us
- We are a TEAM Culture!
- We succeed when our customers, employees, and the company ALL WIN!
- $16 to $23 per hour based on experience and performance.
- Overtime Availability
- Medical, Vision, and Dental
- Paid Continual Job Training
- Open-door Policy
- Paid Holiday and Vacation
- Fully-stocked Box Trucks -Warehouse-on-wheels
- Company-provided uniforms
- Willing to learn how to provide residential service repairs, replacements, installations, and maintenance.
- Assist technician with repairs and installation work.
- Observe and learn all aspects of the trade.
- Maintain your training truck so that it is neat and clean on the inside and outside at all times. The truck is one of the best billboards that the company has.
- Wear floor savers while in client’s home and maintain a neat work area when performing a repair or scheduled maintenance.
- Always be courteous, respectful, and pleasant to the client.
- Be accurate with paperwork and tablet functions.
- Obey the company Code of Ethics and the Team Rules
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Always be safety conscious both on the job and while driving.
- Participate actively in all training exercises and morning meetings.
- Kean attention to detail and positive attitude
- Mechanical aptitude, ability to articulate it well.
- Clean, professional appearance and goal oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to work hard, learn and an ambition to achieve.
- Able to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean driving record (for the last three years).
- Strong customer service skills.
- 1-year solid experience in a related field.
- Proficient math & writing skills.
- Able to pass drug screening and background check.
- Participation in ongoing training is a must.
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
“We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.”